- THE JEWS ARE COMING HOME One significant end-time prophecy that is being fulfilled is the regathering of the Jews back to their homeland Israel. (Ezekiel 37:21) “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.” (Amos 9:14) “I will bring back my exiled people to Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.” (it is time for the rebuilding of the temple). I love this part: “so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.”
- CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST The conflict in the middle East. (Luke 21:20-22) “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near ….For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.”
- THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH The Rapture could come at any time now as all prophesies have already been fulfilled. (Revelation 3:10) .”I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) “ The dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air”. Our bodies will be changed into heavenly bodies before we are taken up and the trumpet will sound. (1 Corinthians 15:51-52) “Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed - in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.”
- THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST Those of us that manage to escape and be with the Lord will stand before the Judgment Seat and receive crowns and other rewards for the good deeds done while on earth.
2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body,according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
- THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB Christ being referred to as the bridegroom will finally be united with His church, all the believers from the time of Pentecost until he comes. As it should be Christ’s beloved church will at last be home. And how does he plan to provide for us? And what can we expect? Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- THE THIRD JEWISH TEMPLE Prophesy tells us that before the Tribulation, the Jewish Temple must again be rebuilt. This will be a pre-tribulation event - a sign that coming soon is the tribulation itself. Refer to the following verses: Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 and Revelation 11:1-2. Of these four passages you will see that in the middle of the seven year Tribulation, the antichrist will turn on Israel, take control of the temple and commit the Abomination Of Desolation ( evil and devastation will be rampant and all brought on by the antichrist).
- ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT Predicting events that will happen around the time that many Christians believe will be the second coming of Christ, Rev. Jerry Falwell, founder and chairman of the Moral Majority Coalition, stated during his August 27 televised sermon that the United Nations is "the infrastructure, the stage on which the Antichrist will build his one-world government." Falwell also asserted that the prevalence of online bill-paying is a sign that "God is setting the stage for ... a cashless society," and that "the day will come" when "the only way you can get cash and trade and to do business is to have the mark of the beast." Falwell also stated that "I expect the Lord to return in the 21st century ... because there are no more predicted events that need to happen," adding: "I can't prove that."
As Media Matters for America has noted, some members of the conservative media have seen signs of the Apocalypse in the recent escalation of conflicts in the Middle East and Asia. In a July 22 commentary posted on the conservative news website WorldNetDaily.com titled "On the threshold of Armageddon?," Falwell wrote: "It is apparent, in light of the rebirth of the state of Israel, that the present-day events in the Holy Land may very well serve as a prelude or forerunner to the future Battle of Armageddon and the glorious return of Jesus Christ."
The interpretation that a "cashless society" is a sign of the Antichrist derives from a verse in the Book of Revelation: "He [the Antichrist] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name." Some religious conservatives view the United Nations as a precursor to a "one-world government" also alluded to in Revelation; for instance, in the Left Behind (fictional) series of books by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins -- which uses the Book of Revelation as a "framework" to tell a story of the End Times -- the Antichrist character, Nicolae Carpathia, uses his position as United Nations secretary-general to create a world government with himself as ruler
- THE TEN NATIONS Now the antichrist and false prophet (many think that it will be the pope) will appear and the 10 Nation Confederacy. The leaders will rise from Europe as indicated by the 10 horns of Daniel 7:7-8 and the description of the end time government in Revelation 13:1. These 10 leaders will control the geographic areas of the Roman Empire but will soon after dominate the entire world. The Common Market, or Europe will be just 1 of the 10 nations that will rule. Read Daniel 7:24
- THE APOSTASY The greek word “apostasia” translated means a falling away, rebellion, or apostasy. The Holy Spirit’s influence will be removed once the Rapture is complete and evil will not have its full effect on the earth until the removal of the Church (believers). It will be then that mankind quickly becomes under the influence of the evil one - there will be complete chaos and unrest and especially for those that were left behind to face the horrors of the Tribulation - we don't want to be here!
- SEVEN YEAR COVENANT WITH ISRAEL Desperate to guarantee the peace and security of the middle east these 10 will quickly rise to power and their leader (the antichrist) will initiate a 7 year peace treaty to insure peace and restore security. ( Daniel's description of the Antichrist. He tells us that this man will be the worst dictator the world has ever seen. He will make Hitler look pale in comparison to what he is going to do once he gets on center stage. He says this beast is different than all the other beasts that have ever come before him and that he will be terrible, dreadful and exceedingly strong! ) He will force everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could by or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name ….666”. (Revelation 13:11-12, 14-18
- THE FIRST HALF OF THE TRIBULATION The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in just eight verses of the book of Revelation. The four horsemen appear when the Lamb (Jesus) opens the first four seals of a scroll with seven seals. As each of the first four seals are opened a an armed rider on a different colored horse is seen by the apostle John as described in Revelation 6:1-8
ISRAEL INVADED FROM THE NORTH
- THE INVASION OF ISRAEL From the north they will come, many nations that will declare war on this holy land. The invaders will :
Rosh - known today as Russia Meshach - known today as Moscow Tubal - known today as Siberia Persia - known today as Iran Ethopia - known today as Cush Put - known today as Libya Gomer - known today as Germany Beth - known today as Armenia
NOTE: MANY BIBLE SCHLORS DIFFER ON WHEN THE INVASION ON ISRAEL WILL BEGIN. THEREFORE, I AM SAYING THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE BEFORE THE TRIBULATION OR AFTER - ONLY GOD KNOWS THE ANSWER.